- Brak produktów
Do ustalenia Wysyłka
1. Terms and Conditions means the rules of the online shop www.lyckligthus.se
2. The seller is .......................
3. The Client is a natural person, legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality using an online store maintained by the Seller.
4. Internet shop is a service run and managed by the Seller serving Customers to submit to the Seller the purchase offers indicated on the service of the products at the price conditions specified therein.
5. The sale price is the price of the product along with any fees and taxes without delivery costs. The sales price is in Euro.
6. The consumer is the customer who enters into a sales contract for a purpose not related directly to the business or professional activity.
7. To use the Online Store, you must use the device from a device equipped with a web browser with Internet access.
8. A consumer customer may withdraw from the sale contract within fourteen days of receiving the purchased product without giving a reason. It is enough to send a statement in writing about its performance before the expiry of the above mentioned deadline to the Seller's address indicated in item I.2 of the Regulations or any other way. The customer is obliged to return the purchased product unaltered unless the change was necessary within the limits of the ordinary management. Repayments may be made with the sending of the statement or immediately afterwards, however not later than within 14 days of the date of withdrawal. The Seller reimburses the selling price together with the cost of delivery, provided that the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs incurred by him unless the consumer chooses a different than the cheapest conventional delivery method offered by the Seller by wire transfer to a bank account specified by the Customer. within fourteen days of receipt of the Customer's statement. The consumer will only bear the cost of returning the item unless the Seller agrees to bear or not inform the consumer of the costs. The abovementioned right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply in the cases referred to in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
1. In order to conclude a sale contract, you need to register your customer at the Internet Shop.
2. Registration of the Client consists in completing the form available on the website and activating the account in the Internet Shop's IT system by launching a web page located in the web browser located at the URL provided in the message sent by the Seller to the Customer.
3. The customer is obliged to keep confidential the data necessary for the login. The seller is not liable for damages caused by third parties who have entered the data necessary to log in.
4. When making a registration, the Customer acknowledges that he has read the Terms and accepts it without reservation.
5. The Seller reserves the right to verify the data provided by the Customer at the time of registration by e-mail or telephone. Seller is entitled to remove the account established in the Internet Store system if the data provided are obviously untrue.
1. The disclosure of the following personal data by a natural person is voluntary but necessary for the registration and conclusion of the sale contract:
a) name and surname,
b) e-mail address,
c) address of residence,
d) address to the shipment if it is different from the address of residence,
e) contact phone,
f) NIP number for Customers conducting business activity 2. The Client has the right to inspect his personal data and to correct them using the provided functionality of the Internet Store's IT system and to request the deletion of his data if they have been collected in violation of regulations or are no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and the right to lodge an objection to data processing under applicable law.
3. The Client declares that he has been informed of the Seller's purpose, scope of data collection and processing, the right to access and correct his data, powers to request discontinuance of processing and object to data processing by the Seller.
1. Placing an order is to complete the order form available in the online shop's IT system.
2. The sales prices presented are binding for successful orders placed and are valid only if sales contracts are made at the Internet Shop.
3. Information on delivery conditions, including delivery method, delivery costs and delivery date of ordered products, can be found on the Internet Shop website and the Client has the opportunity to familiarize themselves with them before placing an order.
4. The sale price may be reduced if the customer makes a promotional code before completing the order submission process. When placing an order, Customer may use the promotional code only once. Use of the promotional code excludes the possibility of using other promotions unless otherwise stated in the terms of these promotions.
5. The conclusion of a sales contract is at the moment of confirmation by the Seller of the offer of purchase.
6. The condition for the execution of the order, understood as sending the ordered products to the Customer, is the posting of the sales price together with the delivery costs on the Seller's bank account or receipt by the Seller of the payment by the payer of the electronic payment unless the goods are sent for collection.
7. The customer undertakes to receive the ordered goods sent on collection.
1. A consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a written statement in writing. However, it is limited in time and is only valid for 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product. , item 271 with amendments). This term is a deadline and counts from the date of issue. It is enough to send the relevant statement.
2. The Consumer Rights Act, referred to in this paragraph, is for the sole purpose of selling to a natural person who makes a purchase that is not related to a professional or business activity.
3. Returned goods will be accepted only if fully returned and the product and accessories will be undamaged and will not show any evidence of use other than for the purpose of checking the product.
4. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the returned goods shall be returned at their own expense to the address of the shop.
5. The return shipment must be accompanied by a written withdrawal notice, a receipt for the purchased goods and the account number for which the store is to be returned.
6. Within seven working days of receiving the goods together with the receipt and the withdrawal notice, the shop will check the product. If the item meets the requirements specified in item 3 of this paragraph, the Shop will return the payment to the indicated Customer's account.
7. We do not accept parcels sent for picking, "e-mail" service or parcels. The shipment should be sent as a parcel through the Polish Post Office, upon prior notice to the Shop of this fact.
8. The method of packing and transportation of returned goods should correspond to the characteristics of the goods. The product should be clean, properly packed and secured (box should be packed in paper and then glued with tape). Please do not place directly on the shipping box or any inscription.
1. If the Consumer discovers that the purchased product is incompatible with the contract, it shall be entitled to lodge a complaint.
2. Complaints should be made in writing and include:
a) defining the advertised product,
b) photo of the product being advertised,
c) determination of defects found,
d) Customer's request for a complaint.
3. The complaint should be sent to the Seller's address indicated in the CONTACT tab. If the Customer requests to bring the product into a contractual condition or waives the sale contract in whole or in part, the complaint should include the advertised product.
4. The Seller is obliged to give a written response to the complaint within 14 days of receiving it together with the reasons for his / her position.
Important! Custom-made products, according to their specific specifications of color, size and design, are not refundable. The complaint of a particular product may take place after its receipt, only if its functionality and appearance are incompatible with the description on the website www.lyckligthus.se. Damage caused by improper assembly or poor surface preparation is not subject to any complaints. The advertised goods can not be damaged and can not have any signs of use.
1. The Seller reserves the right to change the Terms for important reasons, such as changes in the law, the issuing of administrative acts by the relevant authorities, the ordering of the Seller, the issuing of court orders ordering the Seller specified in the proceedings, changes in the technical conditions of the services rendered, caused by technological progress, organizational changes on the side of the Sellers whose effect is not a legal consequence, changes in the scope of business activity of the Seller.
2. In the event of a change in the Terms, the Seller will notify the Customer of this change by e-mail if the Customer has registered the Internet Shop. The amended Terms and Conditions apply after fourteen days from the date of informing the Client, unless the Client in this period does not submit a statement of disagreement to change the Regulations. In the event of such a declaration, the contract is terminated and the Client's account is deleted. The amendment of the Regulations does not affect the execution of orders submitted before the expiry of the above period, which are implemented in accordance with the current regulations.
3. The court which is competent to deal with disputes arising from the sale contract is the court competent for the place of residence of the Seller. This provision does not apply to contracts concluded with a consumer customer.
4. Any descriptions and photos of products on the Internet Store may be subject to copyright and their continued use is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Seller.
5. In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, including in particular the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code.
6. The Regulations do not restrict any rights of the consumer guaranteed to the consumer in force at the time of conclusion of the contract by the law in the territory of the Republic of Poland, which shall apply first, excluding the provisions of the Regulations, which these rights may limit.